Fedora website suggestions

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 13:54:59 UTC 2005

The biggest thing we are missing right now is resources (people to create
infrastructure like this). Otherwise it's very doable, and no doubt
there's a web site already out there that covers this type of stuff.

Fedora is fun the way it is, and imagine how much more fun it would be if
more people pitched in on the work. ;-)
-- Elliot