Scroll-Lock LED does not respond under X in Fc4

Vikram Goyal vikigoyal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:09:09 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:28:43PM +0930
To For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Scroll-Lock LED does not respond under X in Fc4

> On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 22:20 +0530, Vikram Goyal wrote:
>
> > I had not payed much attention to the scroll-lock led before but came
> > to know that it did not respond to key presses under X but was
> > responsive under any console from 1 - 6.
>
> I've noticed that it doesn't respond all the time, too, just when it
> seems appropriate (i.e. you have to be using the keyboard with a window
> that the scroll lock actually does something).

Mine does not respond at all in X but it switches off and on in
consoles 1 - 6.

CAPS LED does blinks when incoming net traffic but SCROLL LED is dead on
outgoing net traffic.

--
vikram...
--
I must Create a System, or be enslav'd by another Man's;
I will not Reason and Compare; my business is to Create.