Please opt me out immediately

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Oct 19 04:46:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 21:39 -0700, jdow wrote:
> From: "Mike Pepe" <lamune at doki-doki.net>
> >
> > Joe Roppe wrote:
> >> Please opt me out immediately. I’ve been trying to get you to respond. If
> >> I continue to receive any further emails from you I will; first, contact
> >> my lawyer, and second, contact the FTC.
> >
> > God Bless America!
> >
> >>  I’m getting about 44 spam emails from you per HOUR
> >>

> > It's not spam, it's a mailing list. You must have signed up for it.
> >

> >> Please stop!!!
> >>
> > Going to

> > Should end the pain.
>
> It won't help him. He can't read.
> {^_^}

----
rumor has it that gmail knocks the signatures off the bottom so he may
not be seeing the unsub notices.

But in the interim, he is quite amusing - I would love to be a fly on
the wall when he is talking to his lawyer and the FTC when he really
should be talking to the ASPCA.

Joe Roppe is one or two more useless pleas from reaching hallmark
mailing list immortality.

Craig

believed to be clean.