Good DVD Player

Anil Kumar Sharma xplusaks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:14:31 UTC 2005

True, but recently I found that it does not play
mp3surround<http://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/amm/download/mp3surround/downloadpage.html>and
HD-WMV<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/content_provider/film/ContentShowcase.aspx>.
Well that is only for its all round capability. In any case VLC is very
good, no doubts. Also mp3surround is not very popular AFAIK and HD-WMV (or
equivalent) is likely to be popular.

On 10/15/05, James Pifer <jep at obrien-pifer.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 17:34 +0100, Ollie Roberts wrote:
> > I need to find some good DVD playing software for FC4. Any ideas?
> >

> After struggling for a while with totem and xine (probably missing
> plugins), I've switched to videolan-client (vlc). Plays everything I've
> thrown at it so far.
>
> James
>
> --

Anil Kumar Shrama