Wireless Cards

Ed Landaveri ed7tux at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 16:44:30 UTC 2005

Please, is anyone using a well known wireless adapter whose chip is listed on /lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/drivers/net/wireless? I made work my laptop with ipw2200 but I got tired trying to compile the adm811 driver for the belkin f56001 or the WMP54GS from Linksys. They said that they work with ndiswrapper which I tried to install without success. Anyway I just want to know which wireless card works out of the box. Any recommendation will be surely appreciatte it. Thanks
Eddie