Please opt me out immediately

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 19 20:22:22 UTC 2005

From: "Andy Pieters" <mailings at vlaamse-kern.com>

> I think he is regarding ALL messages from this list as spam.  The 44 makes
> perfectly sense that way.

Mighty short day there, Andy. 44 times 4 is well over the observed daily
traffic for this list.

The bozoid must have thought he was signing up for a marketing list or
something from RedHat. I guess such ignorance comes from an inability to
read. He certainly did not read any of the replies to his first message
when help was sent his way. His second message cemented his bozo status.

He shot himself in the foot. We gave him advice about aim and how to aim.
Then he shot himself in the foot again. "Scroom".

{^_-}