Please opt me out immediately

Maung Nanda Linn Aung nandalinnaung at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:23:31 UTC 2005

I think he's already off the list or used filter

to: @redhat.com  move to trash, skip the inbox :P

i am wondering, if someone intensionally subscribe all the mailing list with

somebody at something.com on forwarding services such as gmail, hotpop,
bigfoot and gather all the emails from mailling lists for a day or
two.. and then, forward to joeroppe at gmail.com, he may be innocent
victim (but this mailing list is exclusively allowed to subscribers,
isn't it?), anyway, this can be fixed with filter after all. i think
gmail invites all these problems because it can either redirect or
keep as webmail with substantial amount of space... if someone is
screwing to everyone who can't do the filter thing, it will be really
stressful thing with spam mails .... just a thought...

But, no wonder  Joe's getting mails from mailing lists without
knowing... since he probably would have told somebody in real life..

"Hi, i'll first contact my lawyer, and second, contact the FTC." <=
red color... :P

--
Best Regards,

Linn