Patching a fedora stock kernel howto!

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:38:38 UTC 2005

pretty simple... extract the src rpm of the newest updated kernel with
file-roller e.g.

after that alter the spec file and hook in the patch into the spec
file.... build a new rpm from the spec file with rpmbuild and there ya
go.

win4lin is commercial stuff... are you sure you cant achieve what you
want to do with free tools / wine ?

regards,
Rudolf Kastl