SAMBA Check List

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Thu Oct 20 15:05:21 UTC 2005

Hi All,
 I am running FC4 on a machine connected to a router. I am also
(regrettably) run WinXP Home on a laptop also connected to the same router.
 I have configured SAMBA on my FC4 box and I am able to see the WinXP box
just fine (all shares - read/write) but I am unable to see the Linux box
from Window$!!
 I started all relevant services (as far as I know)
I've enabled all the SAMBA related setting in SELinux
 What am I missing?!
 Can anyone provide me with a checklist for FC4 so I can verify all is
configured correctly?
 Thanks !

--

Amichai Rotman