nvidia or ati ?

Kahn Seidl mkseidl at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:35:58 UTC 2005

here is the low down with ati vs. nvidia in linux

ati doesnt care about linux, there drivers horrible.

in the time before last release drivers, a geforce 5700 would beat a 9800 by
a sizable margin.

nvidias drivers are much better and perfom much better.  the new ati drivers
improve the situation, but, it is still crappy compared to nvidia.

martin