Where do I get the Pub.Key 4f2a6fd2

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Mon Oct 24 13:26:13 UTC 2005

On Monday 24 October 2005 01:40, Reg Clemens wrote:
> OK, I give up.
> I can do yum updates on two of my machines, but not the third.
> I continue to get the complaint that a Pub Key is missing.
>
> Ive tried copying the file rpm/Pubkeys from the one machine
> to the other but this doesnt seem to contain the keys as it
> doesnt do any good...
>
> So: Where do I get the pub.key with the signature 4f2a6fd2
> that some/all packages are asking for?
> (and where should I have gotten it from in the first place?)
>
> Ive imported the pub keys in
> 	/usr/share/rhn
> 	/usr/shaer/doc/fedora-release-3
>     and from fedora and fedora-legacy
>
> what else is there?

>From my FC3 machine ...

08:17:53 # rpm -qa gpg-pubkey*
gpg-pubkey-4f2a6fd2-3f9d9d3b
gpg-pubkey-1ac70ce6-41bebeef

08:20:08 # rpm -qi gpg-pubkey-4f2a6fd2
Name        : gpg-pubkey                   Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 4f2a6fd2                          Vendor: (none)
Release     : 3f9d9d3b                      Build Date: Fri 24 Dec
2004 01:27:33 PM CST
Install Date: Fri 24 Dec 2004 01:27:33 PM CST      Build Host:
localhost
Group       : Public Keys                   Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 0                                License: pubkey
Signature   : (none)
Summary     : gpg(Fedora Project <fedora at redhat.com>)
Description :
Version: rpm-4.3.2 (beecrypt-3.0.0)

mQGiBD+dnTsRBACwnlz4AhctOLlVBAsq+RaU82nb5.......

And a comparison of the the key block with the one in
/usr/share/doc/fedora-release-3/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora shows them to be
identical.

Regards, Mike Klinke