Kaddressbook not saving changes

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:21:20 UTC 2005

In Kaddressbook 3.4.2 on FC4 I find that if I edit a contact (change
his name, add/remove categories) and then save, when I open it up
again the changes are lost.

I DO hit save in the contact when I update, and I DO hit File-> Save
before I exit the program. Why won't it save? I have saved in the past
(some months ago), using the same procedure that I use now.

I tried googling for "Kaddressbook save", "Kaddressbook lost
addresses", and "Kaddressbook forgetting" but found nothing relevant.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/how_can_i_be_safe_online.html