Hmm... I am trying to install FC4 but anaconda graphics broke!

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Oct 25 17:26:13 UTC 2005

Folks,

Apparently, previous installs of FC1 through FC3 worked fine
with anaconda installations so it seems and not with FC4.

Anaconda does detect the Cirrus Logic GD5480 video card
but fails to detect the CM715 monitor and the end result is
the monitor has unreadable graphics information.

What steps can I take to get this working to force the monitor
to CM715 so that I can continue wtih graphics installation?

Kind regards,
Dan