Quick question on installing FC4 from CD...

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather3.admin.niu.edu
Tue Oct 25 18:57:17 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

A quick question. I just burned FC4 ISO's onto CD's. When I reboot my
machine so that it will go to the CD to install/upgrade FC4, it "looks" at
the CD, then goes back to the hard drive and boots FC1 as usual. I vaguely
recall a command I need to do to make the install CD come up instead of
just booting normally into FC1. It's been too long since I've done this!
BTW, I have examinded the CD, all the files are there, and yes, I did burn
the ISO as an "image" to my CD. I tried a second CD, just to make sure,
with the same results.

Thanks for any help!