question re list

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue Oct 25 21:36:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 03:09:12PM -0600, kwhiskers wrote:
> How does one get a question answered on this list?
>
> I have posted my question, including all the relevant details, twice and
> have not received one response.

Well maybe no one know the answer. But try one more time with the same
subject so we can let threading highlight it, or draw attention to it
some other way and we will give it a shot, even to say we don't know
the answer.

It happens to me also that my question elicits no response.

Chance is perhaps the work of God when He did not want to sign.
		-- Anatole France
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University