Hmm... I am trying to install FC4 but anaconda graphics broke!

Alastair Neil ajneil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:24:30 UTC 2005

I would compare the configuration generated by X -configure and the one in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf
probably user the one generated by X -configure with the mouse sections from
the anaconda
and see if it works. btw ctl-alt-backspace shoudl kill X, or you can switch
to a virtual terminal and kill the process by hand (ctl-alt-f1).