question re list

kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:36:17 UTC 2005

On 25/10/05, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 15:09 -0600, kwhiskers wrote:
> > How does one get a question answered on this list?
> >
> > I have posted my question, including all the relevant details, twice
> > and have not received one response.
> >
> ----
> Since you asked...

> Craig
>

> --
> believed to be clean.
>
> --

Thanks for your responses. Sometimes an "I don't know" or a "you might try
this, though I am not certain," is better than absolutely nothing at all.

Thanks, Aaron. I was wondering about the noauto option. I read the
documentation, but got the impression this refers to automounting at boot.
My situation is that this device will never be connected at boot, but only
connected after the system has already booted up and disconnected well
before the system ever shuts down. I will try.

Thanks