question re list

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Oct 26 02:21:35 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 20:10 -0600, kwhiskers wrote:

> Just since writing these last 2 emails on this thread, 2 Brazilian
> antispam mails arrived that seem to be part of this thread. This is
> very odd. There seem to be a lot of spammers on this list. I use this
> account only for redhat, nowhere else, and have never mentioned it
> anywhere else and my spambox is filled to overflowing with mostly
> Chinese spam since I have registered with this redhat list. My other
> gmail accounts never receive any at all and they are known in some
> yahoo forums.
----
yeah - if you are referring to petsupermarket - that is similar/almost
identical to peter whalley threads from some time back and that is some
registered account on this list. That seemingly just started but long
time users of this list have seen this before.

Chinese spam - I don't know if that has anything to do with this list.

Craig

believed to be clean.