touchpad too sensitive

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Wed Oct 26 14:53:09 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin,

On 2005-10-26 16:39, kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com wrote:
> I have FC3 running on a sony Vaio VGN-S260 laptop. The touchpad works great
> including the tap feature however it's way too sensitive. When I move the
> mouse across the screen if I apply any pressure it recognizes it as a tap and
> launches whatever is under the cursor at the time (Very frustrating when
> browsing the web).

Have you tried changing the following lines in about:config

mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action = 0;
mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.numlines = 1;
mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.sysnumlines = true;

These solved similar problems for me on my laptop

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/