VNC Server

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Wed Oct 26 15:15:06 UTC 2005

I just ran through this setup real quick and all worked well, I put in
hostname:1 in vncviewer and I was in.

Question:  How do I get my 'normal' X session to come up in VNC?  All I
had was the X11 background with a signle xterm in it?

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }
--
> Those of you who think you know it all,