Englsih -> French

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Wed Oct 26 15:59:38 UTC 2005

Hello again!

Primarily we all develop and support our software on FC3 in English.  We
have a few engineers out in a France that have decided to change the
language of their system and for the most part everything is working
fine except for one java application that we provide.  They're claiming
that the fonts are messed up in this one app, but only this one, we
provide multiple C++ and Java apps.  In our software we don't hardcode
the fonts, we use the system defaults just so we can be
internationalized like this.

Anyone have any idea where I'd go looking for this kind of thing?

Thanks!

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }
--