FC4 does not work, "out of the box" for me; GUI/X11 fails

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Wed Oct 26 16:39:02 UTC 2005

Hi, See my previous response that details my experience
last night.  I did try Yum but was unable to continue because
I chose 'everything' for software installation which it apparently
installed cman which had a dependency that could not be updated
or removed thus blocking updates in general.

I am starting over.