Mailman & aliases on new list created from web

Mike Cisar mlists at starmania.net
Wed Oct 26 18:38:45 UTC 2005

Running mailman-2.1.5-35.fc4 and have noticed that even with the (default)
MTA = 'Manual' setting, when I create a new list from the web interface I
don't seem to be getting notification of aliases that need to be created,
either when the list is created nor in the 'list created' email.

I know this has worked in the past without any special configuration, though
honestly I don't recall the mailman version number or server I last tried it
on.

Has anyone else had the same issue with this verison, or is there something
additional I need to configure in order to have it work?

Cheers,