FC4 does not work, 'out of the box' for me; GUI/X11 fails

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:51:50 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 11:23, William Hooper wrote:

> And how many people want to test these ISO sets bi-weekly to make sure no
> bugs have creeped in?

Won't the same bugs be installed from the same RPMs whether yum pulls
them in slowly over the network or anaconda installs then from an
ISO?   I've never seen new problems installing from the rebuilt
k12ltsp isos that include updates and I've avoided dealing with a
lot of the 'early-fedora' bugs that way.  It's an improvement
all the way around, since it also avoids waiting to download the
updates that are already there.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com