Need Help with Squirrelmail

Marcio A. Regalado zkyzlayer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:13:06 UTC 2005

Hello List

telnet to localhost 25 & 110 work fine
telnet to publimotion.com.mx Times Out

I had bought this domain name and have no-ip redirecting all the
requests to www.publimotion.com.mx
mail.publimotion.com.mx
ftp.publimotion.com.mx
to my server 'cause I have a dynamic IP address and it should be
working, actually www.publimotion.com.mx works well but not mail nor
ftp, right now I'm resolving the mail isue and after I'll work on the
ftp isue

thanx Marcio