Need Help with Squirrelmail

Gezim Hoxha gezimetc at telus.net
Thu Oct 27 22:32:36 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 17:11 -0500, Marcio A. Regalado wrote:
> Hello everybody

Hi Marcio,

> Error connecting to IMAP server: publimotion.com.mx.
> 110 : Connection timed out

First what I would make sure the email works without squirrelmail. So
test qmail with the internet (i.e. send an email to yahoo and send one
back to qmail and see if qmail is receiving and sending properly. Also
try to send to <user>@localhost and make sure this is working as well.
Once these work than you can just use a client like evoltuion or kmail
to test if your imap server is working, if this is the case then you
move on to the squirrelmail.

-Gezim

Also, try to send mail to <user>@publimotion.com.mx as well as
<user>@mail.publimotion.com.mx  and see which one is working and which
one is not. Note: wherever I put <user> you replace it with a username
on your local machine.