DSL, gaim and yum

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 03:32:50 UTC 2005

Hi,

Yes, this may be a problem sometimes, but the fact remains that there is
another machine on a T1-line which is connecting just fine at least at times.
Above all everything was fine till last week when I switched modems.

This one does not connect to yum or to Yahoo!, MSN, or AIM using gaim. Is there
some setting I have wrong.

Can someone please tell me where to look?

Many thanks and best wishes,
GT:-)