Wnat to contribute development of Fedora

Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Fri Oct 28 11:26:05 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 11:45 +0530, Lalit Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to contribute in development of Fedora.
> If mentors can allot me some devvelopment work, it will be very nice.
> I would like to work preferably on C, C++.
> For rest I may need some sorts of help.

Subscribe to fedora-devel-list at redhat.com. Visit Fedora developers start
homepage http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/. Select a project where
you want to participate. Communicate with project managers and ask for
pending tasks. Be aware of the slight difference between Linux and
Fedora. Developing for Fedora means developing for this distribution.
Developing for linux means coding for packages (probably) included on
Fedora and other distros.

Good luck!

Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ
591-70656800, -22417628, LA PAZ, BOLIVIA
http://otbits.blogspot.com
--
The probability of a hardware failure disappearing is inversely
proportional to the distance between the computer and the customer