Why Fedora ?

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:14:07 UTC 2005

from a developers point of view it doesent matter much what you use...

if you identify and report/fix bugs _upstream_ you are fixing the
stuff for all distros...

theres no such thing as "distro wars" with experienced linux users and
real open source developers. you seem to be rather new to the world of
linux.

also for me personally fc4 is too stable and thus pretty boring for
someone who likes to be a bit more active with the linux community. ;)
i am personally helping testing rawhide because i like to have a bit
more challange and i love helping to make future versions better.

regards,
rudolf kastl

p.s. end of mail cause i dont want to waste more time with replying ;)