where are the x86_64 builds of OOo 2.0?

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:26:53 UTC 2005

check if theres an entry in bugzilla... if there isnt add one... the
problem is known...

id add just go and report the bug/problem there if it isnt ... mark it
as "feature request" and comment that you want to have the bug open
until its fixed because you want to use bugzilla what its there for...
track problems.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

p.s. if the problem is just testing... throw it into rawhide ... thats
what its there for. problems can then be reported upstream properly.
might speed up the development cycle.