OT how to merge pdf's or ps files

Fernando Fernández Pedraza fpedraza at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:44:13 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin,

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com> wrote:Hi List ;

>I have needs to merge a gnucash invoice which I can print to file as a .ps
>(postscript file) and then use ps2pdf to create a pdf with a spreadsheet
for
<expenses and images of the receipts. I would like to push all this into a
>single multi-page PDF to submit to my client for payment. Any ideas on how
>pull this off?

I think you can get what you need with this command:

gs -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=finished.pdf
file1.pdf file2.pdf

It creates a single multipage PDF from several other PDF's.

Yours, Fernando
--
** las máquinas son amigas **