what are the iproute2 rules and routes startup scripts

Robin Mordasiewicz robin at bullseye.tv
Sat Oct 29 17:35:48 UTC 2005

How do I configure iproute2 rules and route tables to automatically start
at boot time, or to be run when the network script is run

ie. I can issue the following commands, but when the machine reboots the
settings are not automtically set. Typically I have been accustomed to
editing /etc/sysconfig/network to establist a default route, but I need to
configure multiple routing tables. I can edit /etc/iproute2/rt_tables to
add the table names, but where do I put the config settings for the rules
and routes.

[root at localhost]# ip route add default via 10.90.2.1 dev bond0.902 table 11
[root at localhost]# ip ru add from 10.90.2.244/32 table 11 priority 500