FC4 on Dell Inspiron 1200 with NetGear WAG511 Dual-Band Wireless Card

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:47:17 UTC 2005

Further update: Sound is available after all. The proper switch to use
is "External Amplifier." Anyone else out there doing the same thing I
am, /make sure you select the External Amplifier switch and turn it on/.
Only then will you get sound. The test sound will then play flawlessly.

The "smart" update is now complete. That didn't take long--half an hour,
forty-five minutes tops. The Inspiron 1200 has a fast processor, and I'm
on a Cable network.

Next on the list:

Screensaver

Additional "smart" channels