kernel-devel for FC3

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon Oct 31 14:41:51 UTC 2005

Am Mo, den 31.10.2005 schrieb Matej Badalič um 14:10:

> I would like to know, where I can find the package for the last kernel-devel
> for Fedora Core 3?
> I have searched around the web but the most recent kernel-devel I have found
> is kernel-devel-2.6.12-1.1372_FC3.

That was a packaging error and happened just for that specific kernel
update release.

> Can anybody please tell me where I can find the devel package for the last
> kernel-2.6.12-1.1381_FC3?

FC3 does not offer kernel-devel RPMs. Please see the Fedora Core 3
release notes and how to handle the kernel SRC.RPM to get a full kernel
sources tree. It too was often discussed here on the list, so you'll
find many pointers in mail from the list archive.

Alexander

Serendipity 15:39:48 up 2 days, 13:40, load average: 0.21, 0.18, 0.10