gcc not compiling

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Mon Oct 31 19:05:41 UTC 2005

You've got a space in your include statement:

#include <stdio.h>

int
main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	Printf("\nHello World!\n");
	return(0);
}

Never protoctype main as a void function or else you can't get a return
value back to the operating system.

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }
--