Gnome Pilot/Evolution crash

Rodolfo Alcázar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Fri Sep 2 16:30:51 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 11:09 -0400, Pete Toscano wrote:
> Dang.  I'm all up-to-date, but gpilod still fails almost as soon as I
> hit the hotsync button.  There seems to be no difference for me.
> Pleh.

Are you sure you've installed the packages? Did you reload gpilotd to
the memory, restart the service? With the patched version, same error
seems difficult to raise again...

Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ
591-70656800, -22417628
LA PAZ, BOLIVIA

-- Luke can't levitate his X-Wing out of the bog.
Luke Skywalker:
I can't. It's too big.
Yoda:
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size,
do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my
ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life
creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us
and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude
matter. You must feel the Force around you; between
you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes, even
between the land and the ship.