aMule from dries repository

Antonio Montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Sep 2 19:58:42 UTC 2005

I upgraded aMule 2.0.1-1.2.fc4.rf from dries repository by synaptic/apt
after un upgrade from Fc3 to Fc4, but now it doesn't start any more.
In a terminal I get:

FATAL ERROR! You have attempted to use a version of wxGTK older than
the 2.5.1 release, compiled against GTK2! This combination is not
supported by aMule due to many known problems. If you wish to use
wxGTK compiled against GTK2, please upgrade to a more recent version
of wxGTK.

More information can be found at:
  - http://www.amule.org
  - http://wiki.amule.org

Current version is: aMule 2.0.1 using wxGTK2 v2.4.2

I assumed that apt/synaptic should take care of dependencies.
What shall I do next??? which additional packages are to be installed
and from where???
--
  Antonio
Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.6 - Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.6