USB mouse problems (mouse strts working only when i start the network conf program)

Harikumar Krishnan talk2root at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:09:26 UTC 2005

hello friends,
i have installed an fc4 64 bit on my 64 bit amd system... Everything seems
to be fine. nut the onlt problem is the usb optical wheel mouse iam
having... the mouse isnt detected at the login screen or if enter kde.. But
it is detected and strts workin fine when i start the network confiuration
program... thats 'system-config-network ' I dont understand whats happening.
The mouse stays there even if i logoff.. until i restart the machine
again.... Friends please send in ur ideas and suggestions on this...

Thanking you in anticipation
Hari