OT: FireFox shows source instead of running ..

FC4-user fc4-user at theorb.net
Wed Sep 14 20:04:35 UTC 2005

Jamie Bohr wrote:
> I have having a weird FireFox problem.

Hi Jamie,

> I have having a weird FireFox problem.  In stead of FireFox parcing the
> code I see the source code (right click on any web page and see "View
> Page Source").  A good example of this would be
> http://webclient2.omnipod.com/.  Any ideas?

I don't think it's a FireFox problem.

The file's name appears to be index.shtml and is supposed to be
server-side processed, but it looks like Omnipod's webserver is
misconfigured.

   http://webclient2.omnipod.com/index.html renders;
   http://webclient2.omnipod.com/index.shtml shows source.

Their default directory index is set to index.shtml which is why that
non-rendering page is returned by default, it's just not server-side
processed as was intended.

> Thanks,
>    Jamie Bohr

You're welcome,