Nvidia 76.76 and FC4 64bit 2.6.12 398

Cédric MARCOUX cmarcx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:25:25 UTC 2005

(ALL FIXED)

Hi all,
finally found the solution.

On my Motherboard ASUS P5P800 Bios 1011 I have made these settings:
* Go To Bios
* Advanced/CPU Configuration
* Execute Disable Function [Enabled]
Function description:
"No-Execution Page Protection Technology - Disable to force the XD
feature flag to always return 0"

Conclusion:
I use ASUS motheboard P5P800 with Intel P4/3Ghz (EMT64) with Fedora Core
4 64Bits SMP (2.6.12.398) with patched NVidia driver 76.76 and with the
XD Bios feature disabled all works fine!!!

Here are the topic related: