Thunderbird scroll bar size -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at att.net
Tue Sep 20 21:30:49 UTC 2005

peter kostov wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 07:50 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>

>>Can anyone tell me how to increase the size of the scroll bars in
>>Thunderbird?
>>
>>I have a vision problem and it would be a great help if I could make
>>them about two times larger.
>>
>>Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia
>>

>I dont know how to do that only for Thunderbird, but I suggest you to
>try this (on FC3):
>Go to the Preferences Menu - > Theme - > Then click on 'Theme Details'
>and select for example 'High Contrast Large Print' in the Controls tab.
>Another option is to lower a bit the screen resolution.

Yes, I run FC4 with XFCE and I have tried those things.  I bought a 21"
monitor and have changed to larger fonts which helps.  I know that in the
past I have  been able to control the scroll bar size by changing a
configuration
file in Netscape and that's what I'm looking for.  I would prefer not
changing
resolution.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Bob Goodwin