Thunderbird email reader -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at att.net
Fri Sep 30 15:45:59 UTC 2005

Does anyone tell me how to stop Thunderbird from asking

"Advance to next unread message in ................."

I need to use a large font to read messages easily and scroll through
them with the "space" bar.  With bottom posted responses I have usually
read the original post and need to scroll to the bottom for the response
which can mean manipulating the space bar twenty times or more.  If I
hold it down or overshoot the bottom of a message I get the stupid box
requiring that I "cancel" the offer to advance to another message.  Or
worse yet get switched to a different directory by my mail filter.  It's
almost enough for me to look for an alternative to Thunderbird.  The
only thing that keeps me going is that I've always used Netscape, et.al.

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia