[SELinux] play real media files with no video

Leon sdl.web at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:29:22 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I have googled and can't find a solution. Most of the install notes
out there don't mention this problem, so it might be specific to my
machine though I doubt it.

After reading threads of SELinux in this group, I feel like enabling
SELinux. The safety of my data is far more important. However, when
setting SELinux to enforcing, realplay plays rm media files with no
pictures.

Attached is the full audit log. Thank you in advance.