BUG: spinlock recursion

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 7 17:25:11 UTC 2006

Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 07:46:50PM -0500, Bill Polhemus wrote:

[snip]

> Posting HTML-only is patently ridiculous. Multipart is okay.

I'd say it isn't "patently ridiculous" (though I understand
why you used that term). IMO, multipart is NOT OK. HTML
is harmful in e-mail. For those who can't view it properly,
multipart lets them see what is there, true. But for those who
use readers which can interpret it, it is a security risk.

[snip]

> You're not understanding the problem set of HTML-only. I suggest a web search.

I already gave him a start with a link.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.