RealPlayer 10 & Fedora 5

tim barnard tdb1001 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:29:38 UTC 2006

I recently decided to try out Linux and have installed Fedora 5. Most
everything works fine with the exception of getting RealPlayer 10 to work.
I've installed the Helix player, downloaded realplayer 10, and get the
following when running the installation::

[tim at localhost Desktop]# ./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin
./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `GLIBCPP_3.2' not
found (required by ./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin)
./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `CXXABI_1.2' not
found (required by ./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin)

What do I need to install to fix this problem? Any help or guidance would be
much appreciated!

If this is the wrong list to post this question to, which list should I use?

Tim