OpenSSH client not prompting me for password

Al Sparks data345 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 01:36:17 UTC 2006

Strangely enough, it was set to "no", but I set it to "yes" and it still
won't give me a password prompt.

Below is the full file:

**********************
ForwardAgent no
ForwardX11 no
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
RSAAuthentication yes
PasswordAuthentication yes
HostbasedAuthentication no
BatchMode no
CheckHostIP yes
AddressFamily any
ConnectTimeout 0
StrictHostKeyChecking ask
Port 22
Cipher 3des
#Ciphers aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc,arcfour,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc
EscapeChar ~
# If this option is set to yes then the remote X11 clients will have full access
# to the local X11 display. As virtually no X11 client supports the untrusted
# mode correctly we set this to yes.
ForwardX11Trusted yes
GSSAPIAuthentication no
StrictHostKeyChecking ask
Protocol 2,1
#PreferredAuthentications keyboard-interactive,passwd,publickey
PreferredAuthentications keyboard-interactive,passwd
ForwardX11 yes
#IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsabig
#IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsa
#IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsa1