firefox problem

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 1 15:15:29 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 13:50 +0200, David Pettersson wrote:
> I figured out that I could open the bookmark file as a web-page, so I
> re-bookmaked each one I wanted to keep. Lot of work but it's done. I
> tried the copying, but it seemed to figure out what I've done despite
> that I removed or replaced everything that looked like a
> bookmark-file.

If you mean that you tried copying your bookmarks file over and it
wouldn't use it and carried on using the wrong one (as far as you're
concerned), that's usually because you've had Firefox running while
messing with its files.  It needs to be completely dead while doing this
sort of thing.

I read messages from the public lists.