firefox problem

David Pettersson david_pettersson at bredband.net
Sat Apr 1 16:20:40 UTC 2006

I tried both when it run and when it was dead. I guess that firefox
found something strange with the old files and replaced them with new
default ones. I didn't try to add a new bookmark before replacing the
files so I don't know for sure if firefox had a copy somewhere of it or
replaced it with a new file.

Next time I install a new system I backup my home dir as tar archive
instead of an ordinary DVD to get everything stored correctly.

/David