Boot Loader recovery

M.K webfreelancers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 15:51:18 UTC 2006

The drive is  hdb1.
After finding the drive, I tried again what i did before.

first i tried:   chroot /mnt/sysimage
then tried : grub-install /dev/hdb1
This the messages I got:
Installation finished. No error reported. This is the contents of the device
map  /boot/grub/device.map.
check if this is correct or not . if any of the lines is incorrect, fix it
ant re-run the script
 ' grub-install'.
(fd0) dev/fdo
(hd0) /dev/hdb