SELinux blocking Gizmo on FC5

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:26:12 UTC 2006

On 4/3/06, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:

> Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> > Beyond all the philosophical design considerations and discoverability
> > issues, did I do "The Right Thing" here? Also, could someone explain
> what
> > the textrel_shlib_t context implies over the original lib_t or point me
> > somewhere that does so clearly?
>
> A reasonable starting point is the "Additional Security Access Checks"
> section here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/FC5Features
>
> The link to Ulrich Drepper's article there explains the technicalities.

Thanks,
I thought that I had read all that previously but I missed the section
explaining to do the action that I happened to do based on looking at other
libraries on that directory.

The following section of the FAQ should be corrected to match the above
instructions as it is incorrect.

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc5/#id2786640

/Mike